Thursday, May 12, 2011

Collection and Organization

Hi everyone,

It's finally Thursday! Where I live, we've had some beautiful weather these last couple days! It just makes me so smiley and happy! Odd enough, I haven't done my make-up lately.. so I'm here to post my collection and how I organize my make-up! Hopefully this might help a couple people! If you have any questions at all, just let me know! 


My Make-up Desk
Jar from Michaels filled with floral beads. Used to hold my make-up brushes
Make-up Mirror (Got it as a xmas gift, I'm sure you can get it at any local Wal-mart)
Pencil holder from Homesense. Used to hold all my eye-liners.

Plastic Organizer from Wal-mart

A zebra desk organizer. I bought this from homesense. 
It holds mostly palettes, but also make-up remover, Fix+ and Urban Decay eye-liner sharpener.

All my face products. Foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer etc.

Lip products, theatrical false lashes, fake blood, and spirit gum

Eye products.. which include.. single or duo eyeshadows, primers, mascara, liquid and gel liners, paintpots, tweezers and an eyelash curler.

Here is a more close-up view of the shadows.

Close-up view of mascara, liners etc..

 Finally, this is my bottom drawer. I keep several different palettes in here, including my MAC palettes, Urban Decay Ammo palette and some cheaper drugstore palettes. I also have sponges, and pigments from the Tartan Tale collection.

Now, I realize this may not be the best organization for everyone. But simply separating my products into different areas makes me breathe easy. Although I would like to figure out how to organize both my lip and face products a little better. 

My best tips for organization would be to go to your local Wal-Mart, Home Depot etc.. and look at what they have for organization systems. You could even look at the kitchen and desk organization, where you would be able to find pencil holders, envelope holders (which you could use to hold your palettes), and even drawer organizers. I hope this is helpful to some, or even just interesting!

Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Love!!!! I want to go home now and start organizing - or at least run by Marshalls to get some desk organizers LOL!

    www.foxyariesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the delay in responding, thank-you so much for commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete