Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Hopefully everyone had a snow-filled, awesome Christmas! Where I live we were lacking a little in the snow department, which was too bad, but it was still a very nice day. Got to see lots of different family and it was just really laid back. What did you guys do?

In the spirit of the holiday season, I created a snowflake manicure. Hopefully you enjoy it!

I used:
Suzy Says Feng Shui by OPI (blue)
Alpine Snow by OPI
A random glitter by Sally Hansen


Hopefully everyone manages to have some time off school/work at one point during the holidays!
I don't imagine I'll post again before the new year... so Happy New Years everyone! Have a good one!


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! You are so amazing at doing nails! Such cute designs and ideas. I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much! That means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got a steady hand! Lovely winter nails! I could never do that myself!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete