Friday, March 23, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour.

Hello everyone!

Here's a manicure to celebrate one of this years most anticipated films... The Hunger Games! I'm beyond excited to see it. I've been a fan of the books for quite awhile, so I'm looking forward to how it's translated to screen. This manicure was actually inspired by Kayla Shevonne's, which you can view here. If you haven't seen her work before, you will be in awe. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this manicure! Is anyone going to go see the movie this weekend? I hear it's going to be a big box office seller!

Happy Hunger Games!

Enjoy your weekend!

(Btw... I apologize about the weird colouring of the picture, I was testing out different lighting.)

What was used:

OPI Skull & Glossbones
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Nail Art Brushes




No comments:

Post a Comment