Monday, April 25, 2011

Flashback

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend with friends and family!

I'm just going to jump right into posting pictures of some older looks I've done!

Bronze Smokey Eye:



Daytime Make-Up Look:



The Twilight Sage: Eclipse Inspired Make-Up:


Pin-Up Make-Up:



Yellow Punk/Bumblebee:


Wearable Purple:


 Rainbow Eye:


Rocket Inspired Makeup:



Runway Look (One of the oldest of the looks posted):


Smokey-eye:



Arabic Inspired Makeup (very similar to Misschievious's Arabic look):




Alright, enough pictures for now! I just wanted to get some more looks posted! I'm hoping to do some fresh new looks soon. I will also make a separate post with more theatrical looks that I've done!  I hope you enjoy. Constructive criticism is more than welcome on any of the looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment