Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction!

I visit many other people's beauty blogs, and after seeing how many people have blogs on the website http://www.makeupgeek.com, I just couldn't resist getting one to share my own make-up looks, reviews etc.. I just hope I can do it justice!

As stated before, I often go onto the Make-up Geek website. If you also are on that site, you may know me as makeup.obsessed.xo. I'm going to try posting different things on each account, so I'm not repeating myself to those who may be following my work in the future. I have many products I would love to review in the future. I also wouldn't mind making posts about my make-up organization/collection. Perhaps I may even make tutorials?! As for now, I will share my most recent look (which was posted on makeupgeek.com - sorry!) and in the next couple days, I hope I can post some of my older looks! Tons to come, I just hope I can figure this all out without any troubles! If anyone has any advice on how to make my blog better, or even just some requests for possible product reviews etc.. I would love to hear it! Thanks so much for taking the time to look... here is my spring look!

Products used:

Face:
Loreal Tru Match Foundation in N1
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW20 (It's a little dark for me though..)
MAC Pink Swoon Blush
Too Faced Translucent Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Too Faced Eye Primer
MAC Gesso - base colour/highlight
MAC Hush - all over lid and slightly into the inner corner
Urban Decay Freakshow (deep purple eyeshadow) - outer corner/crease
88 Colour Palette (light pink, teal and light purple)
MAC Electric Eel and Prussian (sp?) - lower lashline
Revlon Colourstay Black Eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Lips:
MAC Pink Nouveau




No comments:

Post a Comment