Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Splatter

Hello everyone,

It's been a very long time since I've posted! I'm very sorry. I've been sick in bed with pneumonia... but I'm finally almost back to myself! I had so many big plans for some Halloween looks, but I've just run out of time. Perhaps my looks might just be a little late! Who says Halloween can't be in November and December too?!

I managed to sit down and do my nails for the first time in weeks. I didn't have tons of time, so I decided to try something simple. I've seen many tutorials on splatter nails, and I've always loved how they looked. So this was the perfect opportunity to try it with some Halloween themed colours! Hope you enjoy this quick post!

I hope you are happy and healthy! Have a fantastic week... and of course.. a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


1 comment: