Monday, November 21, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Manicure

Creative title, eh? This past weekend, the fourth movie of the hit saga came out! I'll admit, I'm a bit of Twilight nerd. I don't even want to say how many times I read the books when they first came out... A friend and myself even wanted to try to remake the first movie... *hides face in embarrassment* Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself...


Okay, okay.. now that we've all gotten a bit of chuckle... on to what we're actually hear for! Beauty talk! For the premiere of the movie I did a manicure inspired by the cover of Breaking Dawn. Painting chess pieces is a lot harder than you would expect!

What was used:
Alpine Snow by OPI
Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Acrylic Paint from the dollar store for the white and red on the ring finger
Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat 
I used an Essie base coat (I don't recall the actual name of it)


Did any of you ladies see Breaking Dawn? I thought it was pretty good. Although, I could understand why critics are giving it such a hard time! I think they may be thinking that it dragged a bit in parts... but as a reader of the books, I'm sort of glad that the audience got to enjoy Bella and Edward's honeymoon a bit more than anticipated.

 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Have a great and healthy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment